Thursday, March 31, 2005

Post Piercing Adrenalin

As the title may indicate... finally today I have my clit hood piercing! The process made barely a pinch. I'm stoked with it too... it looks sexy as, I'm really happy that I didn't get a Brazilian as intended, it looks so much cuter poking out from hair than from bare-naked girls bottom. Lovely Emma came with me and held my hand, I talked to her about layby cupboards while a hairy pierced and tattooed man cleaned the area to be pierced. Our relationship (Emma and I obviously, rather than me and the piercing guy - Hamish) is now on kind of a different level I think. And I had a head-hair cut also. Very nice. Shopping for good-arse jeans with Greig and Fran this evening. Late night in the 'burbs... North City Plaza is nigh! Oh home of my first two jobs, souless cavern of mall that you are.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...