Friday, May 06, 2005

Who will be "The Two Hundredth Visitor"?!?

If you look to your right, you will see my little counter (little as in the size of the numbers on it). The last time I saw my little counter it said "180". Who will be 200? Its a fight to the death... Come, celebrate my milestones with me. (NOTE: Clearly I am ripping off Omar, who in turn was referencing someone else, I think. But, in this post-modern world, we can never expect originality, merely variations upon the same theme. And besides, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Am I right or what?)

3 comments :

  1. Bugger, 185. Back to the queue for me then. Oh hang on, load of squirrels has just pulled up. No, sorry, they're looking for a bar... Typical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 188. Nuts.

    (And yes, I did steal it from someone else. But I like your comment about originality! You are right indeed.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 189. Actually, I'm 200...I think the counter's cheating...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...