Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Who? What?

masculinfeminin1

  • I have been knitting and I made myself a little wrap. Tra la la!
  • My new blog site proceeds slowly, my knowledge of CSS increases incrementally.
  • A nice admin meeting for Roller Derby, very long, much laughter.
  • 9 Days until return of the Boy.
  • 10 Days until I go to Kylie in Auckland.
  • I am still completely obsessed with Agatha Christie.
  • I have still not retrieved my camera.
  • I am fascinated by chinoiserie.
  • Surprised how long this week has been.
  • Surprised by requests at work for television footage of 1930s riots.
  • Good food at Newtown kebab place, I forget the name. I had kofte iskender, life is good.
  • If anyone wants me I'm going to bed xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...