Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tonight my exposure-to-idiots quotient goes through the roof

I made a Trade Me advertisement for my flat. I've very clearly advertised for fabulous people... fabulous

And the people who have emailed me, are not.

notfab2

A "female fulltime worker" sounds like a prostitute. And "leme"? Oh, and "allright"?

And so many idiot questions. I clearly state "3 Weeks TBC" and someone asks if they can move in next week.

As of yet, only four replies received. So many more adventures in Trade Me to come.

thnx

2 comments :

  1. Oh no Sarah have you really lost your job? that sux!
    Have you got exciting plans for next Monday? xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realise you too had fallen victim to the recession. Am sorry. May I suggest doing a Masters? You get money from the government and you can sleep in heaps until the last two months where you don't sleep at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...