Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Another letter from Sarah



In the spirit of experimentation, I've decided on a hiatus from SCP - and to write a weekly TinyLetter instead. Lately I've been enjoying receiving pretty great emails, and when I am keen on things, I want to EMULATE. Stat.

I started this blog a long time ago now, strictly in the vein of a Live Journal - and it's swung from the very personal to a strange hybrid that I'm not entirely in love with. I'd like a change and the space to start fresh.

So: my plan is to send out a letter once a week on a Friday. I'm hoping that it will be chatty and fabulous and that it will give me some scope to be a bit more personal, but I foresee that it will also include things that I've eaten/read/heard/watched and loved, and ideas about money and saving.

So. This is your subscribe link. I'm not creating an online archive but I guess if I write something super amazing I could regurgitate it here.

I'm excited to see you in your inbox x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...