Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 18: SCP Advent - Christmas Wallpaper

So, being the Christmas geek that I am, I have changed my wallpaper on my work computer to Christmas themed images. I have two screens so I get *two* choices. That really is the best thing about having two computer screens you know.

Anyway, my main computer screen is sporting this lovely Christmas caravan image from Jessica Jones that you can get at Simple Desktops.


And my second computer screen has been tiled all over with this lovely image by Lina Hansson via Supersonic Electronic.


Isn't that last image absolutely the coolest thing since sliced bread? I love the amorphous Christmas creatures the most.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...