Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Bomb




Today I had my weekend for the week, but basically I had TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO to relax or anything like that. I worked on my text for Enjoy (which is now almost 300 words over my (arbitrarily?) assigned word limit). During this I discovered something clever and wanted to draw parallels between the work of Hotere during the 1980s and the work of PinkPunk (everyone's favourite Estonian socio-political performance artists). I am now working on strengthening the tenuous connection between the two. I am over writing about sexual politics (where I struggle to find anything to write that hasn't already been said at least three times over: maybe I should let go because in this postmodern age, we know that the concept of originality is DEAD)And yet still have to write about PinkPunk's second performance. Dull.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...