Friday, September 09, 2005

Salsa-style Sarah

Last weekend I went Salsa dancing with Liz and Steve. And, I had a great time... wiggling my little bottom to the funky rhythms of the band. And, how funky were they?! So funky. I danced five times, twice with Steve and three times with some other guy, I forget his name. Its like being at school dances, isn't it? Counting off how many boys I danced with and for how long. However, I didn't "go behind the curtains" with a random St Pat's guy... Nor did I go into the TTR with a Wellington College boy like Kelly did in fourth form. Ooooh. When I got home I tried to convince Andy how much he wanted to take salsa dancing lessons with me and he was very noncommital and LAUGHED at the idea. And so, my life as a glamarous salsa dancer [ONE two three, ONE two three]* remains a dream. *This is actually the wrong count for salsa, which would explain why I danced so badly, stood on numerous toes both of my partners and of those around me and fell over flat on my back once. ONE two three, ONE two three...

1 comment :

  1. So all you gals seeking guys...they're there at salsa classes!! Or so I gather.

    I went to a salsa class once and shamed myself with wrong counting...was always bad at math.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...