Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nobody wants my proposal

I'm desperately trying to get someone to accept my Masters Proposal - nobody will touch me with a ten foot barge pole (far too obscure...) This is causing me no end of depression, as I'm finding the whole thing unbelievably predictable as in confirming existing suspicions of my lack of ability. I don't know how much I can write anyway - how long I could live with the topic - although its increasingly becoming a sticking point - becoming determined for someone to accept it somewhere - then my suspicions of potential failure can follow due to my actual lack of knowledge, skill set, rather than my crappy proposal. Although, perhaps my proposal is so crappy that it already fulfils all my suspicions? Bleh. I left the house for an hour today and it took an enormous amount of effort. And I didn't enjoy it (although I had some of that nice green tea with the roasted rice in it). And I bought a Polaroid camera in the weekend. Howmuch do I love Polaroid? Too much. I suspect this may turn out to be one of the most expensive obsessions I've ever developed. Uh, that and going to University.

2 comments :

  1. chin up sez - it will aaaaaalllll work out :)

    who's the lass in the piccy?

    xx F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully sweet thing, hopefully... I have a game soul who's interested in supervising me, so we'll see how that goes.

    I found that photo on the Doctor Who homepage. Isn't it nice to have a nice cup of tea? I fancy one now in fact...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...