Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a rant, you know.

Hello my darlings! Why yes thank you, I am feeling MUCH BETTERER than I was feeling the other day. Do you know what helps when you are feeling like shit? Eating well and taking your antidepressants regularly. Oh, and the love of a Good Man. I have many exciting things happening over the next few days! Tonight I am having drinks with the lovely Nat who has finished her last exam for this semester. I’m really looking forward to seeing her and giggling and stuff because I haven’t really seen her terribly much lately, and I just want to hang out with someone I’ve known for a stupidly long time. Friday night Shannon is taking me out for dinner to Maria Pia’s which I hear is delicious! I’ve wanted to go there for dinner for ages so this is quite exciting for me; I want to eat and eat and eat and eat. We’re planning to drink a bottle of Champagne before we go (none of the traditional Pageant Juice for me!).
Boy + Food + Champagne + Being Horribly Spoilt =
one super happy Ginger
Saturday I am heading to the Massey University Blow Festival fashion show with Bex and then going to the Tiki Shack at the house of the lovely Kate and Jo where I plan to see Derby girls who I haven’t seen forever and get my hula on. Sunday I am skating for the first time all week and I am very quite excited… I’ve had the opportunity to recharge my Derby Love and I miss the feeling of being on roller skates so much. It feels like freedom, my lovelies. All in all it’s shaping up to be a fabulous couple of days. I should probably schedule in some cleaning/washing/crafting time too… and some reading time… and some blogging time… and some lurking time. Chillurking time, perhaps. ALSO: I have a couple of kind of exciting projects coming up! One will definitely be blog-based so watch this space for EXCITING THINGS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...