Monday, February 15, 2010

This weekend in Pictures

for blog

SATURDAY: Woke up late at the Boy's place and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, finished knitting a sock and luxuriated. Mm, luxury.

Then a coffee at Mojo on Cambridge Terrace. They've changed their Spanakopita recipe and it SUCKS in comparison to how good their old one was. Boo! Wrong pastry BOO! I saw the girl who was my favourite barista until she left Mojo Summit.

At home I pulled a bunch of yarn from my New Zealand Yarn Sampler box and made two bracelets and started a bookmark (finished the bookmark Saturday morning).

IMG_2488

Better shots of the bracelet that I knitted from my handspun VIntage Purls merino

Craft Images1

SUNDAY: More knitting. I made this very pretty sleep mask and lined it with some floral cotton I picked up at an op shop at the end of last year. PRETTY! I now I can feel like Audrey Hepburn while I'm luxuriating in bed.

Later the lovely Boy came over for Valentine's Day dinner. I made delicious awesome Spanakopita from this recipe on Recipezaar.

Craft Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...