Thursday, July 29, 2010

Arohanui

It's been very quiet around here lately. Have you noticed? I've been squirreled away working and then obsessively watching the first series of Underbelly with Shannon at night. And also knitting a wee bit.

Also, it's pay week, which means that I can make a bunch of payments, which means that I'm paying off my debts, which I love! So I'm going to start off my list of things I'm loving with my debt repayment unicorn.


I've divided him up so you can see how I'm getting on and how much I have to go. Please note that the pink indicates how much I've paid off so far. It's down quite low so far. But never mind! I'm getting there. Baby unicorn steps.

Other things I am loving on in no particular order:

♥ Being spoiled by my Boy ♥ yoga anticipation ♥ discovering Hashigo Zake Cult Beer Bar finally ♥ six month birthday scheming ♥ nailing my to-do list ♥ Facebook purge ♥ new flatmate! ♥ plans for summer wardrobe overhaul ♥ endless episodes of Underbelly  peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (FOR LIFE, dudes) ♥ resolutions resolutions resolutions ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...