Friday, October 15, 2010

Anxiety Meds

Hello my darlings. I've been terribly quiet this week, although I confess that I had a post ready for Wednesday (about changes that I'm happy I've made). However, given my epic meltdowns of Monday and Tuesday I didn't feel I could post it with any degree of honesty. I normally steer away from being negative here so... SILENCE.

I think essentially the flatness issue comes down to the fact that I'm in the beginning stages of coming off my anti-anxiety meds. My seratonin levels are all over the place and I feel blaaaaaah. Blah like my Melbourne times. I'm sure it doesn't help that I am also pre menstrual and the weather is gross.

And that's it! I'm sure that rest and stuff will be good for me.

5 comments :

  1. Hugs.

    Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not exactly a comfort but I reckon it's good that you can logic out why your feeling a bit blaah. And you probably already know this, but there's happiness and good times waiting for you on the other side of it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT! You are screwed in the head too! I'm all prozacked up. Must be in the genes.

    I've noticed only INTELLIGENT and ACE people get anxiety issues and other headwrongs.

    WE ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan and Crafty Tuesday lady (darling what is your name???) thanks heaps. It's just a matter of working my way through it.

    Paul, dude I made a list of everyone in my immediate family that were on meds and it was huge, but I'm glad to add you on as well. All the best people have Emotional Issues. We just can't help it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...