Friday, October 29, 2010

Arohanui: Loudly, and with Feeling


FORTE FORTE LOVELIES!

Here is a list of things I am all loving on, quickly and in no particular order:

♥ QUITTING FACEBOOK! Huzzah, kiss it FB!

♥ Discovering that I love the yoga place next door. J'adore cheesy guided relaxation so much xxx

♥ Cherry danishes as a Friday breakfast treat.

♥ Surprise visits from my Dad.

♥ Surprise cheap eat dates with my Boy.

♥ Vege garden is going nuts!

♥ Emails from Bex and Lizzie.

♥ Telling my Dad that my Auckland trip is not possible (no moolah). SUCH A WEIGHT OFF MY MIND.

♥ I've paid $2000 off my credit card debt!

♥ Making progress on the French knicker front. Need silky bits now.

♥ Anticipation: my Lady of Leisure week, more sunshine, becoming increasingly flexy through yoga.

EDITED TO ADD: You should totally read this item too.

4 comments :

  1. Hooray for Lady-of-Leisure week! I do that every now and then. Take a week off by my 'lelf and just do whatever the darned hell I want to. So jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the link!
    Also, totally jealous that you have the guts to quit Facebook. Someday, someday that will be me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Shilo - wonderful article x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...