Friday, November 05, 2010

Arohanui: Bite Sized Lovingess Edition

Mmmm. Bite sized Arohanui tastes like rose-flavoured bon bons (true!)

(clockwise) via Women Reading,  Twee Core, Supersonic Electronic, Lola is Beauty.


♥ AnticiPAtion: Potterthon 2010 on Saturday, coffee with Fran on Monday, Dear Time's Waste tonight with Jo, clothes swapping, Lady of Leisure week ♥ Calling my workmate Big Bill ♥ Sunshine ♥ Unnecessary lunchtime burger ♥ Giant coffees in my new Keep Cup ♥ Seeing people I haven't see in forever ♥ Quick chats with Bex via Skype ♥ Sleeping in with the Boy ♥ Lucas' Papaw Ointment (you need it) ♥ Sunshine ♥ Frangipane tart for breakfast ♥ Whittling away my debt ♥ Peonies and peony presents ♥ Floral brogue crushes ♥ Re-loving yoga and embracing the flexi Ginger within ♥ I like your face ♥ Sunshine ♥ Looking at our vegetables grow. They're so happy! ♥


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...