Thursday, January 21, 2010

Arohanui!



I'm so tired at the moment that writing is almost agony. Bear with me x
  • Curry Cook Off at Shannon's house last night! There was so much amazing food and the whole evening was a huge amount of fun.
  • My Blendy yarn sampler box. Lots of little skeins of loveliness, and I can hardly wait to get home and go crazy with the knitting. Also, there is a little bit of merino fleece and some silk scraps that I can use for my first spinning project - my drop spindle arrived earlier this week and I haven't had anything to spin with yet. I can't wait to start!
  • Organising my bookmarks, my favourites and my reader, and finding images and articles that have I loved and lost under the massive amount of things that are generated everyday by the internet.
  • Being back at Derby training! My body is killing me but it was awesome skating and pushing myself and realising that everyone had become as unfit as me during the off season.
Honourable mentions: making my bed everyday this week and coming home to a tidy room; sleeping; having my orange drink bottle again (thanks Bryna!); getting ready for bed an hour before I intend to sleep; mucking around with my blog layout; making a beautiful database.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...