Thursday, February 04, 2010

Arohanui

It’s Thursday, and in the spirit of Thursday all across the lady-blogosphere, I would like to celebrate the Things I Love. Yay for love and good times y’all.

♥ New Moleskine diary finally arrived today. It’s a big one with a soft cover, a two page calendar-style spread for each month and then a whole bunch of ruled pages to make notes. I LOVE the concept; organisation is a lot easier for me when I can see a whole month at a glance. The ruled pages will make it a lot easier to make notes about ideas and stuff while I’m missioning around as well.

♥ The Boy remembering our Anniversary. Because I really hadn’t and it’s super sweet that he did. Boy, if you’re reading this, thanks for being awesome. xxx

♥ Polka Dot Dot Dot at Happy last night, especially ‘Nijewel’. The song is beautiful and romantic and they’re just spellbinding while they play it – it’s impossible not to sit perfectly still and barely breathing.

♥ Looking my list yesterday and then cutting my credit card in half dramatically, assessing my financial situation and committing to getting on top of it. I love the feeling of control that comes from a resolution. I love the feeling of getting out of debt. The Boy reminded me that I’d already paid of a massive debt once in the last two years – and I percolated on that and thought damn straight I can do it.

♥ Spending time with Bex, talking with both of my parents, looking forward to Nat coming back into town. Darlings, it’s all about connectivity and maintaining relationships and it’s totally worth it.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...