Saturday, May 14, 2005

I Just Saw Peta Mathias!

Walking around the Arcade, like regular people.

How I love her; she's so cool *gush gush*. She was wearing a bright gold/olive coloured 3/4 length velvet jacket, which I suspect was a Trelise Cooper. I was eating my lunch and I was so excited I had to run into the shoe store across from us and tell Samara and Fiona. Who weren't really that impressed. But I was so excited I thought I was going to vomit, or burst, or something. I wanted her to sign my chest and get it tattooed on later, but I felt to embarrased to talk to her...

Much later, I told Andy's mother, and it turns out that Peta Mathias is HER favourite too. This amongst other thing doesn't bode well in terms of a psychoanalysis of Andy's subconscious agenda when choosing a life mate.

Oh Peta, if you read this, know that my love for you is great and wide, like the Nile, but I understand enough to know not to stalk you, oh yes.

Factoid: One out of every ten women will be stalked at least once in their lives.

[Note on above Factoid OR another reason not to blog in store:

Using this fact incensed Lou, who then told me off for the misuse of a statistic. And then I yelled back that couldn't she accept that I'd made a genuine mistake in assuming that it was a New Zealand statistic rather than an American statistic, rather than misusing the statistic out of wilful ignorance.

Later we apologised to each other for being horrible. I have a mid afternoon sugar low and it always makes me such a bitch.]

3 comments :

  1. Abby

    *air kisses of welcome and joy*

    Apologies for inappropriate "e" - at the time of blogging I did not realise that such an e was likely to cause offence.

    You may like to know that in my phone you are notably sans "e". I thought about correcting the post but decided not to - poetic license and all that.

    Now visiting you...
    xxSarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been perusing Peta's website. She certainly got an interesting sense of fashion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't type today. She certainly has an interesting sense of fashion, that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...