Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Losing momentum and ability to type in grammatically correct English

Twenty seven days until we leave. There are far too many things that we need to sell/store/pass on to a sympathetic person and all the junk in our house is simply overwhelming. It glares at us from under the bed/beside the computer/on tables, chairs, the wardrobe, the washing basket. The weather is strange, I spent the last few days at the cafe and the grumpiness of the people around me kind of made me feel odd too. I feel antsy and edgy and eager to GO! We finally booked some accomodation last night, so we have somewhere to stay, finally. Having somewhere to sleep makes things seem more real, but its too long to wait! Too long! My graduation is next week and over the weekend both of my parents informed me (individually of course) that they are dreading it. At least I don't have to sit with the dysfunctionality that is my family, I feel so sorry for poor Andy for having to sit amongst them. Tired all the time. Horrible combination of asthma and nasty phlegmatic cough. Shaking fist at winter and accompanying illnesses. Feel guilty for imagined wrongdoings to authority figures (mother, boss, father...) Reiterating desire to leave! Must leave now. Sanity requires immediate escape from shrinking town. I received an email from Nat and she told me what a fun time she had at the Lion King Musical in London. I was singing Hakuna Matata for days.

1 comment :

  1. Love a cliche. Looking forward to that mofoing rainbow then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...