Thursday, May 27, 2010

In which I bemoan my knee. And then suck up the moan and get on with it, y'all

BLOGPOST
Anyhow my dears.

I hurt my knee at skating but it is getting much better, thanks for asking.

It's rather looking as though I'm going to  be off for the first bout but I am not phased. Also, I am not fit and not particularly well prepared so hopefully I can take the time to eat well and improve my skating and general fitness best I can.

The best low impact exercise I guess I could do would be swimming, but unlike the majority of New Zealanders I am a terrible swimmer. I had swimming lessons when I was a very little girl but I always end up swimming into the lane ropes or swallowing a mouth full of water.

I've always intended to take adult swimming lessons to get better but it's never seemed very important, and now of course it is important and my swimming still sucks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...