Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My gut hurts. But I won't subject you to details.

I have about half an hour to waste before I meet Andy and Josh at the Bucket Fountain. I've spent all day shopping for an outfit for the wedding that suits my very specific requirements. When I can shop without boundaries my life is so much easier [woe is me, for I must go out and get myself in debt for a purpose]. Anyway, I look bloody awesome. Like a fairy, or a ballet dancer. And it's one less thing to worry about. The wind has picked up something awful and it keeps blowing my skirt up as I'm walking along the street. I forgot that the wind was so forceful here. I like the wind; nothing like a good blow through, eh? Still twenty minutes to waste. I could maybe write an email or something. Sometimes its just so much effort to muster my thoughts into any kind of semblance of... something. Can't think of a word. Feeling a little vague. Hey, Andy's been vague since we've been back. I think that its something that he's developed while we've been away. A funny thing being back... although I'm beginning to sort out my efforts and feelings and head a little. Being in a better space. I was REALLY grumpy yesterday, I blame the ECP. God I can't subject myself to this free-association post.

3 comments :

  1. don't be a grump sez. I spent three hours the other day cheering you up.

    Can you give me fran's number? I need to ask her about that fake chuck norris fansite

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least once or twice a month I get grumpy. Then I sit and try to figure out what to do. It feels good afterwards, sort of like getting all dirty, then taking a cool, clean shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Bex -

    www.chucknorrisfacts.com

    "Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits."

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...