Monday, February 13, 2006

Melbourne

We're back in Melbourne, and fractionally less bad stuff has happened to us than what happened the first time we were here. However, we are sleeping in a dorm in an effort to conserve money. I'm not very good at conserving money, really. On the plane there was an enormous woman sitting on the aisle seat. She had just won a gold medal in weightlifting in the Master's games and fell asleep during the flight so I couldn't go to the bathroom. Every five seconds the stewards brought us more liquids, and I thought I was going to EXPLODE. But I made it ok. Don't really feel like being here.

1 comment :

  1. When you settle, and you and Andy make a life of your own, aaah, you will love it. I've heard that Melbourne is nice. Is the Lion King show still on?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! You rock my tiny world. For realz, man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...